We are committed to the satisfaction of our programme participants. If there is any aspect of the programme that you need to raise a complaint about, please follow the procedure below.
- If you have a complaint, please put it in writing (either by mail or by email), explaining the details as completely as possible. Essential items include the date that the incident(s) occurred, any staff members or programme participants involved, and details of the venue (if applicable).
- Within two business days of receipt of the complaint, we will send you an email or letter to acknowledge your complaint, and we may ask you to confirm or explain any specific concerns.
- Once all necessary aspects of the complaint have been discerned, we will begin investigating the complaint. This will include an examination of any of the information that you have provided us with, or information that we have on file.
- Once our investigation is complete (usually within two calendar weeks of having received the complaint), we will contact you confirming our findings, along with any proposed resolutions.
- If, at this stage, you are happy to accept the proposed resolution, actions are taken to ensure that the proposed resolutions are fulfilled in a timely manner. If you would not like to accept the proposed resolution, then please inform us, and we will then review the complaint once again.
- Once the review is complete, we will contact you to confirm our final position on your complaint, along with a detailed breakdown of our reasons behind our position.